Bakubrawlers
Sorry. You are not logged in. Please Log in or Sign up.
Bakubrawlers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Does anyone know how to fix aspect ratio with LED TVs?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaljinyu

PostSubject: Does anyone know how to fix aspect ratio with LED TVs?   Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:41 am

Hey, sorry I haven't been around for almost 2 months now. D= I was busy looking for old Bakugan Community members. Still at it, but I'm always "around".

Anyway, I'm just popping in to ask if anyone knows how to fix aspect ratio on a flatscreen LED TV. See, I want the image to fill the entire TV area without being stretched. I want legit 16:9 feed, not a stretched out 4:3 feed. How do I do that?

As for the Bakugan Community, I've come up with a potential idea on keeping tabs on Bakugan Community members and their various exploits throughout the Internet. What if each Bakugan community member had, like, a page of sorts, that listed the websites and stuff they usually used? And it could was frequently updated in case they started visiting new sites, and/or stopped visiting old ones? See, because no one really goes away, they just get stolen away by other websites, and if we know where they went, that's how we keep in touch with them.

So that's what I'm working on while I'm looking for everyone. A frequently updated page that tells people all the places and websites where you spend your time online. That way we can find everyone in case they get inactive.

I'll probably be posting this on all of the websites listed in the Bakugan Community directory.
Back to top Go down
dragofan010
ULTIMATE BRAWLER
ULTIMATE BRAWLER

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to fix aspect ratio with LED TVs?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm

TV - Nope, sorry.
Members Thing - You mean like a blog?
Back to top Go down
http://bakubrawlers.forumsmotion.com
Kaljinyu

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to fix aspect ratio with LED TVs?   Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:22 am

Not so much a blog as it is, like, a page that lists what sites you're active on. Like some kind of... wall, or some page in a great book of people's activities.

And you wouldn't have to enter it manually, all you would have to do is do what your normally do online, and the page would register it.

Like, say someone spent a lot of time on Minecraft. The page would be a place where they could say "March 5, 2012, 10:19 AM: Did Multiplayer Minecraft on The Junkyard's server." Then we'd know to hang out with that person on the Junkyard's server, and we could spend our time doing that. And then we could go do stuff with them at the pleace they go AFTER they're done hanging around on The Junkyard, like maybe lurk around on some major Minecraft forum, if that's what they do. And then, from the community of that Minecraft forum, we bring people here.

EDIT: Not to do Minecraft stuff or anything, this is a Bakugan place. Like, maybe on Junkyard I make a huge Genesis Dragonoid, and everyone's all "Oh man that's so decent!" And then we adjourn to the afterparty on whatever Minecraft community of choice we pick. Maybe post some screencaps of Genesis Dragonoid, people get interested in the person who did this, they check their profile or signature or whatever, and learn that they're Admin General of BakuBrawlers Forums. Aye?

That's my amibition.

EDIT 2: By I, I mean you. YOU make a huge Genesis Dragonoid. And then we do all that other stuff and people learn about you, the Bakugan-adept Minecraftsman. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to fix aspect ratio with LED TVs?   

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know how to fix aspect ratio with LED TVs?
Page 1 of 1