Bakubrawlers
Sorry. You are not logged in. Please Log in or Sign up.
Bakubrawlers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bakugan Mechtanium Surge 3 Episode Marathon Talkback Thread (spoilers?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaljinyu

PostSubject: Bakugan Mechtanium Surge 3 Episode Marathon Talkback Thread (spoilers?)   Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:11 am

I overslept way too long. Devastated. I missed Bakugan and Pokémon. Really kicking myself. And I almost missed my chance to make this talkback thread. Three episodes to premiere today at 10:00 AM on Cartoon Network!

Doom Dimension Throwdown

Blast From The Past

Beginning Of The End

These episodes are the remaining episodes this season, leading up to the season finale. It's-a gonna be epic. We start with Dan and Gunz in a fight to the death, where it will end? Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Kaljinyu

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Mechtanium Surge 3 Episode Marathon Talkback Thread (spoilers?)   Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:02 am

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just got the word, but if you watched the marathon today you are all too well informed. These are the very last episodes of Bakugan. Dan said it himself, it's the very last Bakugan battle ever, but they're saving the best for last. The final episode will be entitled "End Of The Line".

Bakugan as a show still has so far to go! Why didn't Alice come back? Why was Gorem killed in the reunion before he had a chance to say anything? So much more could have been done. And now all I have to look forward to is that live action movie that I know will be garbage anyway.

First Bakugan Dimensions leaves me, then My.Bakugan.com, and now the show itself. How do they expect to sell Bakugan without a show to advertise it? Argh, I'm so distraught, what will I do with my Saturday mornings now?! I guess I'll just have to lean on some other thing, like Redakai, or Dagedar.

The show lasted just over 4 years. The original Beyblade lasted about 3. So I guess it's been a good run. Maybe in 6 years we'll see a new Bakugan series, like they did with Beyblade. But man does time fly. No show, no Dimensions, all we have now is the community. But the community has never let me down!
Back to top Go down
dragofan010
ULTIMATE BRAWLER
ULTIMATE BRAWLER

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Mechtanium Surge 3 Episode Marathon Talkback Thread (spoilers?)   Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:07 pm

But, that was in the future, Gorem dying. The guys went back in time to save everyone. And, did most of the viewers even like Alice? I'm not saying I didn't like her, but I don't think she was that popular.

Who knows what will become with the show? Maybe, they'll start a new season, new story, new cast, new writers, etc. next year or something. Maybe they'll just do a season on what these guys are doing afterward. We won't know if any of that happens until that story arrives (great, now I feel like that guy who chose to go back to the Doom Dimension in the first place).

Is the 4 Years including Teletoon airing the show? Anyway, it's all gone downhill in my opinion since Gundalian Invaders. All these guys (both the writers and Spinmaster) have just added what I believe is random things, just trying to make it better. When in reality, all they've been doing is making the game confusing, annoying, and boring on some parts. Hopefully next time this idea comes around, it's with new writers, new product makers, new ideas, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://bakubrawlers.forumsmotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Mechtanium Surge 3 Episode Marathon Talkback Thread (spoilers?)   

Back to top Go down

Bakugan Mechtanium Surge 3 Episode Marathon Talkback Thread (spoilers?)
Page 1 of 1