Bakubrawlers
Sorry. You are not logged in. Please Log in or Sign up.
Bakubrawlers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bakugan Mechtanium Surge: "Evil Evolution" Talkback Thread (spoilers?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaljinyu

PostSubject: Bakugan Mechtanium Surge: "Evil Evolution" Talkback Thread (spoilers?)   Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Aired today at 10:00 AM on Cartoon Network. Don't know if and/or when it airs in Canada.

Would've made this thread earlier, before the episode aired so we could discuss it while we watched it, but I didn't know it was even airing, Cartoon Network didn't report the schedule properly. Fortunately, I tuned in and realized it was on.

First things first, kind of a twist ending at the... end, there, Gunz, the REAL Gunz, is evil now? Of his own accord? He decided he would destroy Dan and the Brawlers AND Reptak? Is this for real? Shocking that the Nonets would ally themselves with Gunz and actually try to save HIS life, not even knowing who he was. I guess revenge makes strange bedfellows. Didn't know the Nonets had honor within them.

Second, Worton, he walked straight into the Doom Dimension, [please don't use that kind of language on this site. It's considered foul language ~ administrator}. He just said "No, thanks", and decided he would banish himself to the Doom Dimension because he didn't think the Nonets stood a chance against Dan and Wiseman. I'm gonna miss that braniac.

Next week there will be no new Bakugan in America because it will be Christmas Eve. And I don't know if Canada will be airing Bakugan on Christmas Day either. So we're gonna have to wait a while.
Back to top Go down
dragofan010
ULTIMATE BRAWLER
ULTIMATE BRAWLER

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Mechtanium Surge: "Evil Evolution" Talkback Thread (spoilers?)   Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 am

On the Gunz evil thing... I knew soon those two (Gunz & Reptak) would be facing each other in combat eventually. It's just how that caught me off guard. And the Nonets needed someone to throw them into battle, that's probably why they saved Gunz.
On the holiday season thing... I doubt they will release episodes either. But, if people really want to watch the show that badly, it's worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
http://bakubrawlers.forumsmotion.com
Kaljinyu

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Mechtanium Surge: "Evil Evolution" Talkback Thread (spoilers?)   Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:48 am

I can totally wait. It's only one week off, and it's not like any other network is getting it first.

I also wanted to add, the Brawlers? They got sucked into the Doom Dimension instantly. A wise man named Dan Kuso once described it best when he said "Aw, SNAP!"
Back to top Go down
dragofan010
ULTIMATE BRAWLER
ULTIMATE BRAWLER

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Mechtanium Surge: "Evil Evolution" Talkback Thread (spoilers?)   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Wait, when did Dan become Wiseman? I thought they were mortal enemies this season! lol.

But it's not like they had any real choice. They were forced in.
Back to top Go down
http://bakubrawlers.forumsmotion.com
Kaljinyu

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Mechtanium Surge: "Evil Evolution" Talkback Thread (spoilers?)   Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:50 am

So they got routed and absorbed into the Doom Dimension instantly, and now Gunz is back to settle the score with the Mechtavius Mechtogan in an Evil vs. Evil battle royale.

That's probably why the title of the next episode is Evil vs. Evil.

I know I said I could totally wait, but... I mean, I can wait, but it's not like I won't be anticipating the next episode every every EVERY day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Mechtanium Surge: "Evil Evolution" Talkback Thread (spoilers?)   

Back to top Go down

Bakugan Mechtanium Surge: "Evil Evolution" Talkback Thread (spoilers?)
Page 1 of 1